Make quality education accessible to all marginalized children.
Empower and strengthen the marginalized children to reduce vulnerability and ensuring provision of children rights to become respectable in society.
- Advocate and provide basic rights and protect them with psycho-social support
- To provide basic rights Promote peace and prosperity at grassroots level through integrated development
- Provide alternatives options to neglected, working, high risk children
- To protect high risk children from exploitation
- Provide prevention and rehabilitation initiatives to improve the health status of deprived and deserving children
- Ensure to equip uneducated and marginalized children, youth and elders with basic religious biblical education.